A waterproofing contractor can stop that basement-wall leak

Dear Glenn: I have a home that was built in 1952 on a cinder block foundation. It has water leaking in one spot where the floor and wall meet in the basement. I changed the grade and lengthened the downspout, but a little water is still coming in on heavy rain days. What more can I do? Brian, Centerline Dear Brian: Time to call a waterproofing contractor. A few to consider are Affordable Dry Basement, (800) 310-5700; B-Dry, (800) 875-2379; Insta-Dry Waterproofing, (800) 356-0820; and SAS, (800) 894-5115. You probably just need to do the one wall.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.