Seek a basement waterproofing company to fix basement wall leaks

Dear Glenn: I have an older home with a cinder-block basement that has water seeping in when it rains. There is a hole between two blocks on one wall where it pours in very rapidly. Is there a company that will excavate around the foundation and patch and seal each wall? Jeff, Madison Heights Dear Jeff: Give SAS Basement Waterproofing, (800) 894-5115,, a call. They handle all types of basement waterproofing issues and repairs. Ask for Steve Safie.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.