Waterproofing company can help couple deal with leaking addition

Dear Glenn: My wife and I recently had our home completely rebuilt. In doing so, we added about 800 square feet. This made the footprint of the house bigger, so we had some poured walls added to our basement. Now we are getting a bit of water in through the “splice.” Unfortunately, due to the tough construction market, my builder is no longer in business, and I am not quite sure where to turn. He was a great builder and did not rob us or skip out on anything he said he would do, but it would be nice to know where to go for some support. Phil, Waterford Township Dear Phil: Give Steve Safie a call. He is with SAS Basement Waterproofing (800-894-5115, www.sasbasementwaterproof ing.com). SAS has been in business since 1983. They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are licensed.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.